We have currently filled this position.
We are a small CPA public accounting firm in the west end of Mississauga (Dundas & Winston Churchill area); with a pre-approved CPA student training program. We provide lots of opportunity to work on a variety of clients and assignments, supported by the appropriate hands-on training.
We are looking for a long-term commitment from a recent graduate who would like to learn and grow with our firm. We offer upward mobility for staff members who demonstrate ability and desire and compensate accordingly.
Key Responsibilities (as you gain the necessary skills):
- Preparation of Notice to Reader year-end working paper files and related corporate tax returns
- Preparation of personal income tax returns
- Assist with review and audit engagements
- Bookkeeping and government reporting, as required
- Assist with ongoing and annual payroll services
- Work in a paperless environment with dual monitors; Software usage includes Microsoft Office, CaseWare, TaxPrep, QuickBooks and other industry-specific software
- Recent business graduate
- Mature and responsible
- Public accounting firm experience a plus, but not required
- A friendly, yet professional style for both verbal and written communications (must be fluent in English)
- Demonstrated ability to provide efficient, timely, accurate, quality service on your assignments
- Access to a vehicle also a plus, but not required
How to Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter and transcript (unofficial acceptable) directly to Marcia McCann, CPA, CA at email@example.com
Applications will only be considered by those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada.